Welcome to my newest addiction!

Friday, February 12, 2016
So, I'm pretty sure a lot of people have heard of the midori travelors notebook, and if you've heard of that you also know about Jennifer Harvey's amazing chic sparrows she offers. The leather she uses is absolutely beautiful and she offers different sizes and thicknesses in her website. I bought the creme brulee in a pocket size and fell in love instantly.


Isn't it beautiful? I can actually fit Cahier size moleskine's in there! That's perfect! The leather feels great, soft and supple, and I can be verrrrrry lazy and just purchase inserts at my local target that could fit in this journal perfectly without having to create my own. Which to be honest....IT'S A HASSLE!

So I filled up my creme brulee with some awesome moleskine inserts, cahier and a moleskine pocket art journal. It's awesome! And they all fit in this little pocket creme brulee.
Here is a sneak peak of the moleskine art journal, I purchased it in amazon for a reasonable price and prime shipped it beause I was desperate for an art journal section in my new journal. I am very pleased with it and love taking this chicsparrow along with me on my trips. I work a lot, so it's nice to have something to journal and draw in while I'm out doing my thing. I'm really excited about my chic sparrow. I will probably make a set up video soon on my youtube channel, so if you're subscribed to me and love midori notebooks, look out for that video and send me a comment. xD Sometimes I feel like no one watches my videos., I would like some interaction ....xD


No comments:

Post a Comment